Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
dragonfly2 dragonfly2 is offline

Default Lost data

Ohhhh please help! My son has lost a disc with his resume on it and I don't
think he saved it to the hard drive. Is there any way I can recover this
document . He was using Word 2000, surely there must be someway to do this. I
would appreciate some help if you can. Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Where on earth do you expect it to be? It's on the disc he lost!
If he can't find the disc he will have to start again.

Lost data D Wilson Microsoft Word Help 5 May 9th 07 02:12 PM
Mail merge labels with Word 2003 and Excel 2003 Data lost data CT Mailmerge 2 January 24th 07 03:24 PM
Lost data redtux Microsoft Word Help 1 September 22nd 06 12:32 PM
lost data Florentine Microsoft Word Help 4 December 3rd 05 04:26 AM
lost unsaved data from word 2002 is it lost permenantly? pearl Microsoft Word Help 2 February 5th 05 07:02 AM