Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cisco Word User Cisco Word User is offline

Default Word 2007 - Default Margins Not Working

When I launch Word, the new document that opens always has the cursor
blinking at the very top of the page. My margins are set to the default that
comes with the shipped product. Help.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Click Office button | Word Options. In the Display category, check the "Show
white space between pages in Print Layout view" option, and then click OK.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP