Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
cepheid cepheid is offline

Default How do I copy an MS Word07 Table of Contents w/o losing page #'s

As part of our consulting practice, we publish lengthy reports. Often Clients
request a copy of the Table of Contents. Simply attempting to copy the TOC to
another document results in loss of page numbers that are embedded in the TOC
field codes. Is there a straight forward way to copy the TOC from the
document and retain the page numbers?