Hank Roberts (at the office)

Default Word2002 renaming styles

I forgot to say at the time -- THANK YOU Margaret.

"Margaret Aldis" wrote:

The macro is published at
http://homepage.swissonline.ch/cindy...p.htm#CharStyl

"Hank_Roberts_at_work" wrote in message
lkaboutsoftware.com...
I just went looking and found a chunk of macro, elsewhere, by a couple of
MVPs -- that strips the "char char" stuff out gracefully enough and after
that I'm able to delete these stylish things from my templates as well.

Is this an approach that's going to be published on the MVP site, anyone
know? I've just joined the antipodean mailing list where I found the
macro in an archive, and I haven't yet been able to ask directly there if
that got taken to the public at some point.