Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
teacher teacher is offline

Default Where do I find styles for short story writing?

In Office 2007 I am unable to find a writing style for short stories. I used
to be able to set this style up in Office 2003.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

You can use the Styles pane (Ctrl+Alt+Shift+S) to create styles in Word 2007.
Just click the New Style button. Similarly, you can right-click a style
listed in the pane and choose to Modify it. For easy access to all styles,
click the Manage Styles button. Make use of the Edit tab in the dialog box.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Teacher" wrote:

In Office 2007 I am unable to find a writing style for short stories. I used
to be able to set this style up in Office 2003.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

But it's hard to see what styles you would need for a short story that
aren't already built in. I can't imagine needing more than, say, Title, Body
Text First Indent, and a few others. They can be modified as desired. See
http://home.earthlink.net/~wordsintotype/Template.htm for a sample
manuscript template.

http://word.mvps.org