Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
jmiles76 jmiles76 is offline

Default Footnotes sliding to the second page

I'm using Word for Macs and can't find information on how to keep my
footnotes together on the same page: several long footnotes spread on to a
second page.

How do I keep footnotes on one page? Are there Mac-specific directions?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

If there are Mac-specific directions, you will find them by asking in the
Word NG at
http://www.microsoft.com/mac/communi...pid=newsgroups

http://word.mvps.org