Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Rickm Rickm is offline

Default Word 2007 preview of bullets- can it be defeated?

I have a large document in word 2007 and when I select the entire document
and click on the down arrow next to bullets, I float my mouse cursor over
different formats and word wants to show me a preview of the format.
Well, in a small document, that's just fine but in a large document, it
"locks up"
the document until the preview is seen (which can take more than a minute).
Is there a way to keep the preview from occurring while my mouse floats over
different bullets?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

There is no way to turn off the preview of just bullets, but you can turn
off all previews (inlcuding fonts, styles, etc.). Go to Office button Word
Options Popular and uncheck "Enable Live Preview".

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman