Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Construction secretary Construction secretary is offline

Default Why are characters missing from my document when I print?

I have a word document that does not print correctly. All i's are showing as
capital letters, and all zero's are missing. The document print previews
correctly, but when it goes to the printer it is wrong.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Sounds like a damaged font. Have you tried choosing a different one?

Also, you could try reinstalling the printer driver.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP