Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Thomas Jones Thomas Jones is offline

Default how to make a collage in word

i can not make a collage in word
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Amish Amish is offline

I'm sorry.

On Jun 2, 1:47*pm, Thomas Jones Thomas
wrote:
i can not make a collage in word

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Word is not the application that leaps to mind when I think about artwork.
How about using something better suited to the task, including Microsoft
Paint?

http://word.mvps.org

"Thomas Jones" Thomas wrote in message
i can not make a collage in word

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

You're not!

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

wrote:
i can not make a collage in word

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Publisher could do it!

(Sorry-I'm obligated to say that now and now.)

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]