Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
T T is offline

Default Microsoft word: Document setup question

I am a very basic word user. I am trying to find out if I can use Word to do
the following:

I would like to create 1 document that contains all my information. I would
like to be able to tag (mark) parts of the information as 'part A' 'part b'
etc.

Then I woud like to generate/view/print a doc that can either be whole
document wil part A and part included. Or generate/view/print a doc that
contains all text/tables/pictures that were not tagged plus just parts that
were tagged part A.

Is this possible? If so, is there a certain term/phrase I should be
searching in the help/forums to see how this is done?

Thank you,