ernie

Default zip code issues when working with mail merge and excel

i am having trouble getting the decimal point off my zip code when working
with mail merge and excel...what i am doing wrong?? any suggestions would be
appreciated. thanks!! I am working with the most recent edition of word.
Peter Jamieson

Try using Alt-F9 to view your field code and change e.g.

{ MERGEFIELD Zip }

{ MERGEFIELD Zip \#"00000" }

Peter Jamieson