Susan

Default Microsoft Works 2000

I'm doing a mail merge and I can't get all the records to mail merge into
labels. It just does one at a time. Do I need to put something at the end
to go to the next record? Thanks for any help. Susan
Graham Mayor

See http://www.gmayor.com/mail_merge_lab...th_word_xp.htm
This is aimed at the changes from Word 2000 to the later versions but the
principles involved are the same.