scottmary2005

Default putting a pull down menu in a document

I want to scan a child's worksheet into word and create a drop down menu with
possible answers for the child to click for the right choice. I can scan in
the document, but the frame around the document seems to prevent me from
putting the drop down menu field inside where I want it. I can add a text
box, but not a checked box, for say true or false choices or a pull down menu
for multiple choice. I want my son to be able to use his mouse to complete
the worksheet.
How do I do this? Remember, I know how to create a pull down menu on a
blank document...I want to use a scanned worksheet and put these fields in
the places other children would use a pencil. My son is disabled. Thank you.
Anne Troy

Select the graphic and hit Format--Picture, Layout tab, and "send behind
text".
************
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"scottmary2005" wrote in message
I want to scan a child's worksheet into word and create a drop down menu
with
possible answers for the child to click for the right choice. I can scan
in
the document, but the frame around the document seems to prevent me from
putting the drop down menu field inside where I want it. I can add a text
box, but not a checked box, for say true or false choices or a pull down
menu
for multiple choice. I want my son to be able to use his mouse to
complete
the worksheet.
How do I do this? Remember, I know how to create a pull down menu on a
blank document...I want to use a scanned worksheet and put these fields in
the places other children would use a pencil. My son is disabled. Thank
you.

scottmary2005

Thank you. This was confusing me. I had to realize I basically had a blank
sheet in front of me to click through just like a blank page even though the
worksheet was right there. I kept clicking and making the picture active and
had to learn to click outside of the picture borders to make it go to sleep.
That was the only way to click through the page leaving blanks on top of the
worksheet.
Mary