Scott May

Default Mail Merge Losing Data

Hello,

I am having a problem with the Mail Merge losing data rows. I am
progrmatically doing a mail merge from vb.net. I have 876 rows in a table
that I am trying to mail merge with (the sql is select * from
wordfriendlytable) the mail merge does not give any error messages. The
resulting mail merge document appears and only 684 rows appear. I have tried
to do the mail merge manully with in Word and the Mail Merge gives back 876
rows.

TIA

smay