Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jared

Default How do I like toolbars in word and email so they quit moving?

The toolbars seem to move around I just want to lock them in place but can't
find the command or option.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Herb Tyson [MVP]

I'm not sure what you mean by "move around". I've never had them move
around by themselves. Or, do you mean that commands move from one place to
another? If the latter and you're using Word 2003, choose Tools -
Customize - Options tab, and click to enable the Always Show Full Menus
option.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
http://www.herbtyson.com
"Jared" wrote in message
The toolbars seem to move around I just want to lock them in place but
can't
find the command or option.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

The toolbar requirements for Word and Word used as Outlook's editor are
different and if you have add-ins in the mix it can be difficult or
impossible to reconcile the two requirements. The simplest solution is to
avoid using Word as Outlook's editor. Outlook's in-built editor is quite
adequate for the task.

Word pad Sharon Microsoft Word Help 26 December 14th 06 08:16 PM
WP merge file to Word sstires Tables 4 February 14th 06 06:26 PM
window title file name gbp Microsoft Word Help 12 December 25th 05 06:48 PM
Specific text placement Nospam New Users 9 October 11th 05 01:23 AM