Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
peterbbb peterbbb is offline

Default I want to set up a template with a table that covers the page.

I want to set up a .doc that containes a table that covers the whole page, so
cannot fit into the header. I want to be able to put in a page break and have
the new page based on the whole page table.

I can't get it to work and it seems that the page will not reproduce unless
the table is in the header.

If possible a reply to

my.email99 REMOVE THIS

would be good

Thanks Peter
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Cindy M -WordMVP- Cindy M  -WordMVP- is offline

Hi ?B?cGV0ZXJiYmI=?=,

I want to set up a .doc that containes a table that covers the whole page, so
cannot fit into the header. I want to be able to put in a page break and have
the new page based on the whole page table.

I can't get it to work and it seems that the page will not reproduce unless
the table is in the header.

Word has no facility that allows you to "duplicate" a page. The only things that
duplicate are what is in the headers and footers.

You need to re-think your approach... What's the purpose of the document and who
will be using it?

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org