Nat

Default Icons won't work!! 2nd try

i recently did a little cleaning up on my computer and
was agitated to find that my microsoft icons no longer
appear. i may have uninstalled something crucial but i
really have no idea. PLEASE email ANY suggestions you
might have to
anything will be greatly appreciated!

~nat
Graham Mayor

No longer appear where?

Installing Office puts the program icons in the start menu under, would you
believe, Microsoft Office. If they are not there, then repair Office from
the Windows Control Panel, add & remove programs applet. If you meant the
desktop, then they only appear there if you or someone else has created them
there. Windows desktop clean-up puts unused icons in a folder called Unused
Desktop Shortcuts on the desktop. You can drag them back to the desktop from
there, or right click and drag the shortcuts from the start menu and select
'copy' when you release.

Icons won't work Nat New Users 0 January 5th 05 03:13 AM
what kinds of cds do I use to save work? juleno New Users 1 January 3rd 05 10:24 AM
How To Make Numbering Work Right? Peyton Todd Page Layout 2 December 17th 04 06:53 PM
Trying to make numbering work... Peyton Todd Microsoft Word Help 5 December 16th 04 07:12 PM
MS Office 2003 Word Document Icons dhprof Microsoft Word Help 1 November 30th 04 06:33 PM