Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Alex2006 Alex2006 is offline

Default copy a table in a landscape word doc to portrait rotated

I have a word document with a large table in landscape and I wish to copy it
into another document so that it is orientated in portrait i.e. rotated
through 90 degrees. Is there an easy way or shall I just stick with pasting
it as a picture?