Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
mikey mikey is offline

Default How do I switch identities in Outlook 2003?

I had previously used Outlook. I used the drop down menu under FILE to manage
and/or switch Identities. We must all be stupid here because I can't find a
control to do the same task. Logic dictates that you keep features that are
helpful. This program SUCKS and I rue the day I installed it.