Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
LJL LJL is offline

Default Bulleted lists

When I change something in a bulleted list in Word 2003 (e.g., cross out a
single item or change font color in a single item), the change gets applied
to *every* other item in the list (e.g., every item is crossed out or the
font color of every item is changed). I've tried to figure out how to stop
this from happening, but I just don't see it. Help, please.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
LJL LJL is offline

"LJL" wrote:

When I change something in a bulleted list in Word 2003 (e.g., cross out a
single item or change font color in a single item), the change gets applied
to *every* other item in the list (e.g., every item is crossed out or the
font color of every item is changed). I've tried to figure out how to stop
this from happening, but I just don't see it. Help, please.

Thanks very much, Suzanne. I never would have found this on my own. The
problem is solved! Lee