Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
rojony rojony is offline

Default Editing mail merge recipient list

After selecting recipients to merge in my letter, the address 2 field is
appearing. It's only supposed to show the information as shown in the
database (i.e. ATTN: XXXX). However, it is picking up ATTN: and including the
address twice. When I try to edit the recipient list, the edit... box is
grayed out and will not allow me to do so. I have repaired the MS 2003
program four times and still cannot edit the information. Please help!!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Your description does not make any sense.

What is the data source?
What is the document type?
What have you inserted in the document?

Before replying, read the general mailmerge information at

rojony wrote:
After selecting recipients to merge in my letter, the address 2 field
is appearing. It's only supposed to show the information as shown in
the database (i.e. ATTN: XXXX). However, it is picking up ATTN: and
including the address twice. When I try to edit the recipient list,
the edit... box is grayed out and will not allow me to do so. I have
repaired the MS 2003 program four times and still cannot edit the
information. Please help!!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
challa prabhu challa prabhu is offline

Mr. Graham Mayor was right. You have to specify clearly the scenario so that
We can think in your shoes. It becomes difficult to assume things and
creating a thread.

I would make a wild guess. Check the chevrons in the master document. If the
the associated datasource file is comma seperated file, check the commas
meticulously. Check your structure of your source file and the master file
again.

Challa Prabhu