Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tex Tex is offline

Default Blank page (not Blank) in word

Situation:
New 2007 office, opened word doc. and typed a phrase. When I left the office
product I did not remember saving it. However when I opened word back up my
phrase was there and with every new doc. my phrase is there.

Can some one inform me how to fix my blank page to be blank and my opening
page to be blank?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/...ocNotBlank.htm. Note that this
was written for Word 2003 and earlier and will not be entirely applicable to
Word 2007, where Normal.dotm will be the file you need to change, and the
path may be slightly different.