Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Meri051846 Meri051846 is offline

Default Alphabetize list of items...

I am running Windows XP Home and creating a Word 2003 document. Within that
document there is a list of items that I want to alphabetize by the first
word. I KNOW there MUST be an easy way of doing this, but I cannot find it!
I have researched it and now am coming to this forum with the hopes that one
of you can help me.

Thanx!

MERI