Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tricia Kreitzer Tricia Kreitzer is offline

Default problem with hyperlinks

I have office 2003. I have used it for a couple of years and everything has
been great but now I have a strange problem. I use hyperlinks a lot in my
documents. Today, I opened a file to make some changes (not to the hyperlinks
by the way) and when I went to save it, I got a message "some of the features
in this document aren't supported by Microsoft word 6.0/95. Hyperlinks will
be lost."

What in the world happened? I am running Windows XP and Office 2003. Can
someone please help me?