Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] reaper1013@hotmail.com is offline

Default Word 2007 IEEE bibliography

Does anyone have an IEEE bibliography XSL file for Word 2007. I need it to
create citations for my current reports that will be used in my thesis work.
Please email me if you have it or post it for others and myself to work.
Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Luke Luke is offline

I am also interested in this, also I would write one if I could figure it
out: i am stuck on the first step, I don't seem to have a "C:\Program
Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\1033\Bibliography\Style" folder
(http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb258052.aspx), merely a
"C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\1033\Bibliography\" folder

" wrote:

Does anyone have an IEEE bibliography XSL file for Word 2007. I need it to
create citations for my current reports that will be used in my thesis work.
Please email me if you have it or post it for others and myself to work.
Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Virtual_Circuit Virtual_Circuit is offline

The answer you are looking for is here to modify the ISO690 Numerical
Reference to work the same as an IEEE Referencing scheme

http://channel9.msdn.com/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=245923

I was looking for the same thing and stumbled across this and thought i
might save some people time posting the link around, make it easier to find
for anyone else looking.