Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Richard Richard is offline

Default microsoft word document

I have set up a word document (2002) as a template for an invoice and am
using it within a visual basic written project. I am having problems with the
margins, when printing it to different printers. On one printer i have even
said 'fix it' when there has been a margin error (in page options) , but it
still reports a margin error when trying to print it.
I need to be able to print the document to various printers

any ideas?????

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Any Word document will reformat to the currently active printer driver and
different drivers have different formatting limits -
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/TextReflow.htm