Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Viorel Chicu Viorel Chicu is offline

Default Lock Print Areas

I am trying to create a template in Word, but I dont want it to print
headers or footers. I would like the text in the header to be visible when
opening the document/template but I dont want the header to print when I
send the document for printing.

Would very much appreciate any help with this. I am using office 2007
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

You would have to create macro that would intercept the print command and
format the text and graphics as white (so they retain the space they occupy)
then print the document before changing them back again. Is it worth the
bother?