Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Glug Glug Glug Brian Glug Glug Glug Brian is offline

Default How do I turn off Spellcheck for Repeated Words?

I am using Word 2003, when I send an email (using MS Office Outlook), Word
finds repeated words and offers to correct this. With a company name like
"Glug Glug Glug" this can be a real nuisance. Word doesn't appear to check
the dictionary for repeated words.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

The simplest way to deal with company names is to use a non-breaking space
between the repeated words.

"Glug Glug Glug Brian" wrote
in message ...
I am using Word 2003, when I send an email (using MS Office Outlook), Word
finds repeated words and offers to correct this. With a company name like
"Glug Glug Glug" this can be a real nuisance. Word doesn't appear to check
the dictionary for repeated words.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Glug Glug Glug Brian[_2_] Glug Glug Glug Brian[_2_] is offline

Graham Mayor;637871 Wrote:

The simplest way to deal with company names is to use a non-breaking
space
between the repeated words.

My web site 'Relocate' (http://www.gmayor.com)
Word MVP web site 'Home' (http://word.mvps.org)

"Glug Glug Glug Brian"

wrote
in message ...
I am using Word 2003, when I send an email (using MS Office Outlook),

Word
finds repeated words and offers to correct this. With a company name

like
"Glug Glug Glug" this can be a real nuisance. Word doesn't appear to

check
the dictionary for repeated words.

Thanks a lot Graham - that's fixed it - great!!!

--
Glug Glug Glug Brian
Glug Glug Glug Brian's Profile: 1487

Microsoft Office Help