RJC

Default how can I attach outlook messages to an outlook message?

I am using Word as my email editor in Outlook. I can't determine how to
attach previously sent outlook messages to an outlook message that I am
sending. Where are they filed?
Beth Melton

This is really more of an Outlook question but there should be an
Outlook toolbar above the message header with an "Insert File"
command. Click the drop-down next to the icon and select "Insert
Item". Then navigate to wherever you stored the email you want to
attach.

If it's a previously sent item and you save copies of the email you
have sent then it will be in your "Sent Items" folder.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Beth Melton
Microsoft Office MVP

Word FAQ: http://mvps.org/word
MVP FAQ site: http://mvps.org/

"RJC" wrote in message
I am using Word as my email editor in Outlook. I can't determine how
attach previously sent outlook messages to an outlook message that I
am
sending. Where are they filed?

Askme

Hi RJC,

Follow these steps to attach an outlook message to an OL msg.
1. Create new msg
2. select the msg u want to attach (donot open it). In this process new msg
will be sent to the back.However you can see the instance on the taskbar.
3. Drag the msg to the new message icon on the taskbar. This will open the
message .
4. Drag that msg to the body of the new message and then leave it. This
action will attach the msg to the new msg we created.

Hope this will help!!! and update me on this.

Thanks,
Ravi Kanth.N