Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
tinkerbell tinkerbell is offline

Default Text did not save

I had to redo a paper I spent hours redoing the paper. When I went to close
it it asked if I wanted to save changes and I clicked yes. Twice I lost the
new text it did not save the changes. Is there any thing I can do?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Was this a document opened directly from an e-mail message? If so, you
should never open Word attachments directly from e-mail - however it *may*
be possible to recover your changes. See
http://www.gmayor.com/outlook_attachments.htm