Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Sparrahart Sparrahart is offline

Default Change of font size in Outlook email

A friend of mine sends emails via Outlook 2003. Every now and then he
notices that after he sends his email the font changes size within the
paragraph for some unknown reason. He gets upset thinking that whoever reads
his email will think it looks messy and unprofessional. Can anyone enlighten
me on how this happens? It is random. Doesn't happen every day. I have
tried reinstalling Outlook. Also tried repairing. Hasn't worked.