Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
jon matthews jon matthews is offline

Default Saving settings in Microsoft Word 2007

I've extensively personalized the version of MS Word 2007 on my desktop's
hard drive. Is there an easy way (or even a difficult way) to transfer all
that customization to the version of MS Word 2007 on my laptop? Or am I
going to have to do all the personaliztion all over again?