Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
mnlmnl

Default Access denied to folders

When I try to save to my 'E' drive it tells me access to this folder is
denied - see administator for access - but, I am the administrator. What can
I do?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
garfield-n-odie [MVP]

Saving files directly to, or open files directly from, removable
media (floppy disk, CD, etc.) from Word or other Office
applications usually results in file corruption sooner or later,
so don't do it. Instead, save to your hard drive, close the
file, and then use Windows Explorer or My Computer or your CD
mastering software to copy the files from the hard drive to the
removable media.

mnlmnl wrote:

When I try to save to my 'E' drive it tells me access to this folder is
denied - see administator for access - but, I am the administrator. What can
I do?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jezebel

You also get that message if you try to save to an ordinary (ie
non-writable) CD-drive.

"garfield-n-odie [MVP]" wrote in
message ...