Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Helen

Default MS Wordpad 5.1 update?

Windows XP on my laptop came with Wordpad 5.1. When I try to read .doc files
that I made on my desktop running Win 98 2nd ed., I get the message "can't
open Wordpad 6.0 files." It seems to open some but not most of the .doc
files.
Is there an update for Wordpad 5.1?
How can I read these files? Thanks
--