Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Curt Curt is offline

Default Adding address to envelopes

I have word 2007 and outlook 2007. When I go to mailings in word and try to
add an address to an envelope from my outlook contacts list Word crashes and
re boots. I have sent in the report to Microsoft but nothing has ever come
of it. Does anyone know why most (not all) of the times I try to add an
address this happens?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Crashing is not that unusual, but rebooting is? Try repairing Office from
the installation media then see
http://www.gmayor.com/what_to_do_when_word_crashes.htm then
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/...artingWord.htm.
Does it still crash if Outlook is running when you try to add the address?

Curt wrote:
I have word 2007 and outlook 2007. When I go to mailings in word and
try to add an address to an envelope from my outlook contacts list
Word crashes and re boots. I have sent in the report to Microsoft
but nothing has ever come of it. Does anyone know why most (not all)
of the times I try to add an address this happens?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Debbie Debbie is offline

Curt

I had the same problem - I recently went to word to print an envelope but
before I started printing an envelope I opened outlook also. As long as
outlook was open while I was printing and envelope in work the program did
not shut down. Hope this works for you.
--
Debbie