Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Dea Dea is offline

Default using full page in Word

I set up some information, wanted to copy and paste this information to make
up a full page of the information. When I paste, it will not allow me to
paste side by side to utilize the full page. It wants to go down the page.
How can I manage this? Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Dea wrote:
I set up some information, wanted to copy and paste this information
to make up a full page of the information. When I paste, it will not
allow me to paste side by side to utilize the full page. It wants to
go down the page. How can I manage this? Thanks

If it's because the pasted material contains a paragraph mark or line break
at the end of each line, then see
http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Format...eanWebText.htm.

Otherwise, consider using either Format Columns or a table to split the
page: http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Format...ingColumns.htm

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman