Norman

Default Printing For Sale sign large letters using A4 Landscape

I am trying to print a large For Sale sign using A4 in landscape. It is
showing large on the screen but prints t in 72 every time. Where have I gone
wrong please. Thankyou.
Shauna Kelly

Hi

Maybe your printer can't cope with what you're asking of it.

You could try Word Art instead of plain text. View Toolbars. If Drawing is
not ticked, then click it. On the Drawing toolbar, click the Insert Word Art
button (looks like a drunk A). You can stretch the WordArt to be as big or
as small as you want, and when you click on your WordArt, you get an extra
WordArt toolbar that you can use to format the WordArt.

Hope this helps.

Shauna Kelly. Microsoft MVP.
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word