Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mike Mike is offline

Default Can't find outline numbering in Word 2007

Hi all,

I'm looking to have my headings numbered in an outline format. I knew how
to do this in 2003 but now have 2007. When I opened my 2003 document in 2007
some formatting changed. Now I can't seem to find where to setup the
outline numbering anymore. Can someone please help?

Thanks,
Mike
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Home tab Paragraph section, third icon 'multilevel list'. Click the tiny
arrow on right side of the button.