Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
DrShinola DrShinola is offline

Default How do I display thumbnail pages on a document?

?
--
I do know the difference!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Are you talking about View | Thumbnails, or are you wanting to insert
thumbnails *in* the document? And do you want them to behave like thumbnails
on a Web page, opening to a larger picture (or document) when you click (or
double-click) on them?

"DrShinola" wrote in message
?
--
I do know the difference!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
DrShinola DrShinola is offline

I am talking about view the thumbnails. I'm working on my book and if I
think of something to put in a certain page, it's much handier to be able to
click on the thumbnail of that page and go straight to it. How do I get to
view the thumbnails on other computers? My email is: .
--
I do know the difference!

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Are you talking about View | Thumbnails, or are you wanting to insert
thumbnails *in* the document? And do you want them to behave like thumbnails
on a Web page, opening to a larger picture (or document) when you click (or
double-click) on them?

Word MVP FAQ site:
http://word.mvps.org

"DrShinola" wrote in message
?
--
I do know the difference!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

If your version of Word has the feature, it's in the first clause of my
original reply: View | Thumbnails. But I believe this was new in Word 2003,
so other computers might not have it (if they're running earlier versions).

.
--
I do know the difference!

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Are you talking about View | Thumbnails, or are you wanting to insert
thumbnails *in* the document? And do you want them to behave like

thumbnails
on a Web page, opening to a larger picture (or document) when you click

(or
double-click) on them?

Word MVP FAQ site:
http://word.mvps.org