Angela

Default Unstable Cursor

Why does my cursor keep ramdomly moving to another line when I am typing in
both word and Outlook Express?
--
Angela
Shauna Kelly

Hi Angela

Are you using a laptop with a touchpad? If so you may be brushing it with
your thumb. Try using Control Panel to turn down its sensitivity.

Hope this helps.

Shauna Kelly. Microsoft MVP.
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word

"Angela" .(donotspam) wrote in message
Why does my cursor keep ramdomly moving to another line when I am typing
in
both word and Outlook Express?
--
Angela

Angela

Dear Shauna

I think that you are right about the touchpad however I do not know how to
make it less sensitive. I have looked under control pad under keyboard and
mouse but cannot seem to find out how to change it as there is nothing that
says "touchpad"?

Any further suggestions would be most useful. THANKS
--
Angela