Mike

Default How do I format executive stationary (7.25x10.5)?

New to odd size layouts. I need to format the page to look like executive
stationary (7.25 x 10.5) with name embossed .8 from the top of page. I can
figure out how to do the envelope as a custom (4 x 7.5) but don't know how to
set the margins and size for the page.

Thanks,
Mike
Graham Mayor

Word will only work with page sizes allowed by the printer driver. For other
sizes choose the next larger standard size and pad out the difference with
the margins so the writeable text space remains appropriate to the paper
size.