Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Gayle B. Gayle B. is offline

Default auto tex

i'm a new user of Word 2007. What happened to the auto text function? I use
this ALL the time. For example, my company is Vacation Resorts
International. I used to have it set up so that when i typed in "vaca" a box
would pop up with Vacation Resorts International spelled out, i'd hit enter
and that would type out in my document. Where is that function?