Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
jwetteland jwetteland is offline

Default How do I insert a blank line into a word form?

I want to create a line in a form that people can type on without it moving
or without having to delete and replace it with the underline feature.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Use a table with just the bottom border applied to the cell.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP