Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Barb Barb is offline

Default Embed Word Doc as attachment in Word Doc, then send to e-mail reci

We create a word document, a summary page if you will, then we attach another
word document as an object, inserting it as an icon, then click on 'Send to
e-mail Recipient' and send.

The e-mail sends fine, however when someone else receives it, the attachment
in the e-mail won't open. What are we doing wrong?
--
Thanks!
Barb
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
walrus walrus is offline

May be because they are using different version of MS OFFICE? i checked and
MS Office 2003 won't open the embeded file. while 2007 does.