Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jean. Derbyshire Jean.  Derbyshire is offline

Default Undo and redo in word

The undo and redo buttons on my toolbar only allow the last action to be
undone or redone. When I click on the arrow beside the button the long list
does not come up. Prior to this I could undo many actions. I was trying to
resolve another problem and may have inadvertantly change my toolbar. How
can I get it back.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Does Undo work properly if you start Word in Safe mode (hold Ctrll as you
start the application)?

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Jean. Derbyshire" wrote:

The undo and redo buttons on my toolbar only allow the last action to be
undone or redone. When I click on the arrow beside the button the long list
does not come up. Prior to this I could undo many actions. I was trying to
resolve another problem and may have inadvertantly change my toolbar. How
can I get it back.

under the undo and redo drop down it shows several commands, what woody Microsoft Word Help 1 July 10th 08 12:25 AM
Where is Redo List in Word 2007 Ardell New Users 19 April 9th 07 06:01 PM
redo and undo Lucy Microsoft Word Help 1 January 12th 07 12:19 AM
can't redo enough of what i undid rehabab Microsoft Word Help 2 January 27th 06 07:06 AM
undo/redo actions Rachael New Users 1 October 16th 05 05:30 AM