Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ralph Davis Ralph Davis is offline

Default The save as function all of a sudden don't work

How do I reset word 2000 to make the save as work again?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

When you say "save as function all of a sudden don't work", do
you mean that the Save As option is missing from the File
dropdown menu, or that Word stops responding when you try to
navigate to a different folder, or something else?