Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
TREY TREY is offline

Default cursor disappears

When using Word 2003 there is no word cursor visable unless I hit the insert
key. It is there then until I hit the Enter key. It does not show on the next
line until I start typing. Is there a way to reverse this back to the
original setting where the word cursor is visable all the time without
hitting Insert? I have tried winword /a and it did not correct the problem.
--
TREY

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
TREY TREY is offline

I tried the zoom to 500 and back to 100 but I still have the same problem.
This is only in Word all other programs including Excel and Email are fine.
--
TREY