Josh

Default Help Text that expands

I am trying to get some words in my document to expand when you click on them
to tell you more information. (Just like in the help sections of any of
Microsoft program that has the green text.) What is the name of this kind of
text and is there any way to do this in Word? Thanks in advance for any help
you can provide.

Josh
Greg Maxey

Josh,

I don't know about the green text, but you might try here for ideas:

http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Toggle_Data_Display.htm
--
Greg Maxey/Word MVP
See: