Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Rebecca Rebecca is offline

Default How do I send a newsletter in email in Word 2007?

I've created a newsletter from a template and want to email the document as
an image and not an attached file (internal users). I've found directions on
how to do this in Word 2003 (Sent To), but not in Word 2007. Any help would
be appreciated.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

What do you mean by 'as an image'? You can send the document as the body of
an e-mail message (you will need to add the 'Send To Mail Recipient' button
to the QAT (Quick Access Toolbar)) , in which case you should bear in mind
that Word Document format and HTML format as used in the email are entirely
different (check in Web view); or you can send it as an attachment -
preferably in PDF format (which you can create with an add-in that you can
download from Microsoft).

If you want to create graphical images of the pages of your Word document to
insert into an e-mail message, you could either use the Microsoft Document
Image Writer (that comes packaged with Office but is not installed by
default) to create TIFF files of each page, or you could use (the trial
version) of SnagIt www.techsmith.com which has a similar driver that will
enable you to create separate graphics of the pages in a variety of formats
in a single operation. You could then insert the graphics into the body of
your e-mail, though this may then result in a large file unsuited for
e-mail.