Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
wmdaniels wmdaniels is offline

Default Auto Format Problem

I have to paste "line-draw" information into word. It is auto-formatting
this information as a table (I think) so that after I paste it and press
ENTER to get to the next line, a box is being drawn from the last line of the
pasted and around my new information. Which AUTO-FORMAT feature is this so I
can turn it off... I can't seem to figure out which one it is.

Thanks,
Wendy
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Tools AutoCorrect Options AutoFormat As You Type
Uncheck the Tables option.

You might want to turn off most or all of those options -- see
http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Format...AutoFormat.htm.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman